Valley Medical Center, the District’s Healthcare System, is committed to providing access to safe, quality healthcare for the public. The District Healthcare System is integrated with UW Medicine and collaborates to ensure comprehensive, high quality, safe, compassionate, cost-effective healthcare is provided.
A regionally integrated health delivery system with the best quality, service, access, and people in the Puget Sound region.
- Enhance the quality of health services
- Maintain financial strength
- Position the district as an integrated healthcare delivery system and enhance services to the elderly
- Sponsor charity care and community outreach programs
- Expand clinic access for the public
- Achieve positive community ratings
- Expand clinical programs, which include cardiology, surgery, and oncology
- Actively assist in physician recruitment to improve access to care
- Quality care and customer service
- Access to care
- Financial viability
- Physician manpower development
- Innovative growth
- Quality work life