If a conditional offer of employment has been extended to an applicant by a management team member of Valley Medical Center, the applicant will be requested to immediately stop by Human Resources at 3901 Talbot Road South, Renton, Wash., 98058. VMC's Human Resources office is open from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Thursday and 7:30 AM to 4 PM on Friday. The HR staff will provide the applicant with the following:
• Conditional Offer – Initial Medical Questionnaire. This form is immediately completed and returned to Human Resources. Worksteps is a Post-Offer/Pre-Employment test designed and administered to determine a prospective employee’s ability to safely perform job requirements. If a prospective employee has been offered a position as an RN, RN Resident, Nurse Tech, Inpatient Patient Care Assistant, Security Officer, ER Medical Surgical Technician, Inpatient Imaging Assistant, Housekeeper, Warehouse Staff, Ergonomic Educator, or Surgical Services Technician (SST), the applicant must immediately contact Occupational Health Services to schedule an appointment for a Worksteps Evaluation (call 425.656.4221).
• Applicant Disclosure Statement for a Washington State Criminal History Background Check
• Disclosure and Authorization to obtain information for a National Criminal Database Check
• Tobacco-free and Non-smoking Affidavit
• Forensic Drug Testing Custody and Control Form for a 7-Panel Drug Screen as follows:
o Amphetamines (including methamphetamine "Crystal Meth")
o Barbituates as a class (secobarbital)
o Benzodiazepines (Valium)
o Cannabinoids (THC, marijuana)
o Opiates (Codeine, Morphine, Heroin, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone,
o Phencyclidine (PCP, Angel Dust)
This form must be immediately completed and taken to Valley Medical Center's laboratory within 48 hours of employment offer. The lab is located on the second floor of the hospital. For applicants living outside the Puget Sound area, contact Human Resources at 425.251.5160 for a preferred collection site.