Committed to providing thorough, compassionate, state-of-the-art treatment, the Ear Nose & Throat Clinic provides adult and pediatric ear, nose and throat care. Commonly referred to as ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctors, our otolaryngologists* are specially trained to diagnose and medically and surgically treat disorders of the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck in both children and adults.
At Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic we offer a variety of highly specialized procedures using the latest medical technology and treatment. Our expertise includes:
- Nasal cavity and sinus conditions including allergies, loss of smell, nasal airflow and the appearance of the nose
- Thyroid disorders and treatment
- Balance and congenital disorders
- Ear infections
- Hearing disorders, hearing aid evaluations and fitting
- Voice disorders and treatments
*How do you say otolaryngologist? It's pronounced "oh/toe/lair/in/goll/oh/jist."
Learn more about ENT Services at Valley Medical Center.
Meet the extended medical team at the Ear, Nose & Throat clinic