Seventeen of the 381 “Top Docs” in the greater Seattle area are at Valley Medical Center in Renton, according to Seattle magazine’s 10th edition of its annual "Top Doctors" survey in Puget Sound.
The magazine partnered with Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., a healthcare research and information company, which works with magazines across the country, including New York magazine, to produce similar top doctor features.
The doctors from from Valley Medical Center are featured in the July 2010 issue:
• Family Medicine: Ronald Kane, M.D., Fairwood Primary Care
• Neonatal & Perinatal Medicine: Jeffrey Stolz, MD
• Nuclear Medicine: Virginia Klaas, MD
• Pathology: Ira Allen, MD
• Pediatric Cardiology: Christopher Stefanelli, MD
• Pediatric Infectious Disease: Farah Cassis-Ghavami, MD
• Radiation Oncology: Todd Barnett, MD
• Radiation Oncology: James Spiegel, MD
• Radiology (Diagnostic): Kenneth Reger, MD
• Vascular & Interventional Radiology: J. Scott Bowen, MD
“We are very proud to have 17 physicians named to Seattle magazine’s prestigious “Top Docs” list,” says Rich Roodman, Valley Medical Center CEO. “It’s terrific to see these physicians get the recognition they deserve and to let the South Sound community know that highly talented providers are right in their backyard.”