RENTON, WA - The August 2010 issue of Seattle Met names 423 “Top Doctors” from King, Kitsap and Snohomish Counties, and 20 can be found at Valley Medical Center (VMC) in Renton.
For the 2010 survey nearly 1,200 physicians, nurses, and physician’s assistants nominated colleagues they would choose to treat themselves and their loved ones. The 423 doctors who received the most votes constitute 87 distinct specialties. These “Top Doctors” from VMC are featured in the August 2010 issue, on newsstands now:
- Internal Medicine: Dominick R. Toulouse, M.D.
- Cardiac Surgery: Vu T. Hoang, M.D.
- Cardiology: Howard S. Lewis, M.D.
- Dermatology: Brian H. Kumasaka, M.D.
- Ear, Nose & Throat: Eric T. Waterman, M.D.
- Emergency Medicine: Karl Kaufmann, M.D.
- Gastro-Enterology: William Pearce, M.D.
- Gynecologic Oncology: Dan S. Veljovich, M.D.
- Hospitalist: Michael F. Mena, M.D.
- Nephrology: Frank P. Fung, M.D.
- Ophthalmology: Bruce D. Cameron, M.D.
- Orthopedic Surgery: William P. Barrett, M.D.
- Pathology: David D. Nordin, M.D.
- Pediatric Cardiology: Mark B. Lewin, M.D.
- Pediatric Hospitalist: Sean S. Lawler, M.D.
- Pediatric Infectious Disease & Travel Medicine: Dianne M. Glover, M.D.
- Pediatric Surgery: Robert L. Weinsheimer, M.D.
- Psychiatry: Ronald K. Cohen, M.D.
- Radiation Oncology: Vivek K. Mehta, M.D.
- Surgery: Michael F. Burke, M.D.
“On the heels of Seattle magazine’s ‘Top Docs” list’ we are thrilled to see these fine physicians recognized by Seattle Met,” says Rich Roodman, Valley Medical Center CEO. “This particular survey reaches out to three counties for nominations and we are proud to say that these 20 talented doctors practice in South King County at our facility.”
Back to press releases...