RENTON, WA -- The June 2010 issue of Washington Magazine names14 VMC-practicing physicians to their 2010 annual “Best Doctors” list.
Nearly 1,000 medical professionals representing 55 distinct specialties made the list. The “Best Doctors” from VMC include:
- Cardiovascular: Terence A. Block, M.D.
- Gastro-Enterology: William A. Pearce, M.D.
- Neurology: David G. Vossler, M.D.
- Neurosurgery: Peter A. Balousek, M.D.
- Obstetrics/Gynecology: James A. Harding, M.D.
- Obstetrics/Gynecology: David A. Luthy, M.D.
- Obstetrics/Gynecology: Dale Reisner, M.D.
- Obstetrics/Gynecology: Tanya Sorensen, M.D.
- Ophthalmology: K. David Epley, M.D.
- Pediatric Neurology: Stephen T. Glass, M.D.
- Pediatric Neurology: Don-Quyen Thai, M.D.
- Pediatrics, General: David Christopher, M.D.
- Radiation Oncology: Vivek K. Mehta, M.D.
- Urology: James R. Porter, Jr., M.D.
“This list represents countless hours and dedication by these physicians to be counted among the best in their respective fields,” says Rich Roodman, Valley Medical Center CEO. “We thrilled to see so many of our fine physicians recognized by Washington Magazine.”
The “Best Doctors” list was excerpted from a survey by Best Doctors, a Boston-based company founded in 1989 by two physicians at Harvard University’s medical school. Only physicians identified by their peers in previous years as the “best doctors” receive and are allowed to participate in the Best Doctors in America survey.
Back to press releases...