RENTON, WA - The 2011 results are in! Of the nearly 400 “Top Docs” in the greater Seattle area (according to Seattle magazine’s 11th annual survey), 10 can be found at Valley Medical Center in Renton.
Seattle magazine’s Top Doctors survey is one of the Puget Sound’s most trusted “recommendations” for finding physicians. Seattle magazine has once again partnered with Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., a well-regarded healthcare research and information company that works with magazines across the country, including New York magazine, to produce similar top doctor features.
Castle Connolly asked physicians in the greater Puget Sound area to nominate providers they would seek out or recommend to loved ones and this year received more than 6,500 nominations for the best physicians in 65 specialties, from pediatrics to cancer care and beyond. The doctors on this list were selected by their peers as the very best in their fields.
These “Top Docs” from VMC are featured in the July 2011 issue, on newsstands now:
- Gastroenterology: William A. Pearce, M.D., Ph.D.
- Interventional Cardiology: John Nemanich, M.D.
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine: James A. Harding, M.D.
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine: Dale Reisner, M.D.
- Nephrology: Andrew Brockenbrough, M.D.
- Nephrology: Frank P. Fung, M.D.
- Neurology: David Vossler, M.D.
- Nuclear Medicine: Virginia E. Klaas, M.D.
- Orthopedic Surgery: William P. Barrett, M.D.
- Pediatric Infectious Disease: Farah Cassis-Ghavami, M.D.
“We are very proud to have 10 physicians named to Seattle magazine’s prestigious “Top Docs” list,” says Rich Roodman, Valley Medical Center CEO. “We have many highly talented providers at VMC and it’s important for the community to know that the best of the best are right in their own backyard.”
Back to press releases...