GoldenCare—Valley Medical Center's health and wellness program for adults 62 and older. Learn more.
Presentations, Friends and Refreshments
WHEN Friday, September 15, 2017 from 9 AM - 1 PM
WHERE Renton Community Center—1715 SE Maple Valley Hwy, Renton, WA 98057
All under one roof, GoldenCare’s Health Fair features free blood pressure screenings, great food and giveaways, healthcare information to improve your life and the opportunity to meet and mingle with other proactive, health-minded seniors.
- Free blood pressure screenings
- Great food
- Healthy Living Presentations
- Healthcare information to improve your life
- Meet and mingle with other health-minded seniors
- Learn about senior housing, placement services, healthcare specialty services, health insurance,transit service options, and more!
BACK AGAIN! GoldenCare's annual Health Fair has proven so popular, we needed more space. This year's event will be held at the same venue as last year: Renton Community Center.
Senior Fair Presentations
10 AM—Tinnitus and the Effects of Diabetes on Hearing
Presented by Lierra Sobolevskiy, AUD
11 AM—Lifestyle Tips for Living Well with Diabetes
Presented by Alexis Mettler, RDN
12 PM—Senior Living Options
Presented by Molly Cole
- What are my options for senior housing?
- What are my financial options?
- What if I do/don’t need care?
- What are the moving logistics / how to downsize?
- What questions should I be asking?
No Reservation Necessary / Free parking (get directions)
So, mark your calendars and plan to join your GoldenCare friends for a fun day of health education.