For Hospital Services & Clinic Services
Valley Medical Center recognizes the significant financial burden for patients without healthcare coverage or limited healthcare coverage. We offer uninsured patients a discount similar to the discount taken by our contracted insurance carriers and a prompt pay discount options for their remaining balance. Insured patients who do not have 100% insurance coverage will be offered prompt pay discount options for remaining balance after insurance payment. Please review our Uninsured & Prompt Pay Discount details below.
- Uninsured patients are eligible for a discount if full payment of estimated patient responsibility is made:
To make arrangements for the uninsured discount, please choose from the following options:
- Prior to admission for scheduled services
- At the time of your clinic visit
- Prior to discharge for unplanned services
- If you will be receiving services at Valley Medical Center's hospital, please contact a Financial Advocate at 425.228.3440 x 5599 to make arrangements in advance.
- If you will be receiving services by a physician in one of our clinic offices, please contact the specific clinic to make these arrangements prior to your visit. Click here to view a list of VMC clinics, clinic hours and a list of physicians at each clinic.
- Uninsured patients who set up payment arrangements through a bank loan program or an approved internal payment plan are also eligible for a discount if arrangements are made prior to admission for scheduled services or prior to discharge for unplanned services. Please contact a Financial Advocate at 425.656.5599
- Uninsured patients who agree to pay their balance in full within 30 days from the first billing statement will be eligible to receive a lesser discount. Please contact a Patient Financial Services Representative at 1.855.826.1540 or 425.251.5178 option 3.
Prompt Pay Discount
- Patients who are willing to pay their estimated patient liability in full, on or before date of service or discharge, may be eligible to receive a prompt pay discount. Please contact a Financial Advocate at 425.656.5599.
- Patients who agree to pay their balance in full, within 30 days from the first billing statement may be eligible to receive a lesser discount. Please contact a Patient Financial Services Representative at 1.855.826.1540 or 425.251.5178 option 3.
Patient Financial Advocate Department
Valley Medical Center
400 S. 43rd Street
Renton, WA 98055
||Monday - Wednesday; Friday
8:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
8:00 am to 7:00 pm
You may also stop by the Admitting Department to meet with a Patient Financial Advocate. Our offices are located inside the main entrance of the hospital.
Patient Financial Services Department
Valley Medical Center
3600 Lind Ave SW—Suite 110
Renton, WA 98057
||Monday – Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST