Childbirth and Neonatal Services
Congratulations. We're honored you're considering Valley Medical Center as the place to begin this wonderful new chapter in your life. Every year over 3,000 babies get their start here. Our beautiful new facility blends state-of-the-art care with soothing surroundings. We invite you to take a tour of The Birth Center early in your pregnancy. You'll find Valley Medical Center a resource for birth preparation classes, prenatal fitness, breastfeeding help and advice about parenting and medical care. We appreciate each family's differing needs and we go out of our way to make your baby's birth a joyful, memorable event.
Take a video tour of the new Birth Center, then come see for yourself. Public tours are held on the 2nd and 4th Sunday each month starting at 1:00 pm. Registration is not required. Just show up.
Tour groups meet outside the double doors of the Birth Center, on the 2nd floor of the Main Facility. And, don't forget to pick up a registration form and schedule of upcoming Labor & Birth classes at that time. If you have questions or need additional information please call (425) 228-3440 ext. 3799.
Download our latest brochure by clicking here! [Español]
It's all in the delivery.
- Spacious suites-containing whirlpool tubs and DVD players-where your comfort takes center stage
- Classes in childbirth preparation plus special sessions for grandparents and siblings
- A full range of options for managing pain, from massage to medication
- Specially trained nurses to help you with breastfeeding
- A first-class security system so everyone rests easier
- Nurses who know how to teach you and your family to care for your precious new baby
- Advanced care for high-risk pregnancies
- A Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for babies who are premature or have special needs
- NEW! Welcome to a new childbirth choice with the Midwives Clinic at VMC
Come visit! To arrange a free tour, please call 206.575.BABY.
Fast Facts about The Birth Center
Have questions about breastfeeding, how to install a car seat, or what you need to know as a first-time parent? We offer classes for Moms, Dads, grandparents and siblings.
View classes now
Already signed up?
Download and print a class registration form
Envia BEBE al 511411
Get FREE messages each week on your cell phone to help you through your pregnancy and your baby's first year.
Text4baby is an educational program of the National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition.