Benefits at Valley Medical Center
Valley Medical Center strives to show how much we value our employees in everything we do. In addition to our excellent recognition programs and competitive salaries, we are proud to offer an extremely comprehensive benefits package for eligible Valley Medical Center employees and their domestic partners.
Please click here to see the complete list of benefits offered at Valley Medical Center.
Our flexible benefits program includes
Medical, vision (group medical), and prescriptions
Dental, including orthodontia
Group life and accidental death and dismemberment
Valley Medical Center offers employees many programs to promote wellness and a healthy lifestyle. They include:
- Tangerine Wellness—a healthy lifestyle program for eligible employees.
- Employee Health Services—a staff RN provides initial care for employees injured on the job and treats employees with minor illnesses.
- The Fitness Center—all employees are eligible for a discounted membership to our on-site Fitness Center, which offers water and gym aerobics, a heated pool, weight training, exercise equipment, and more.
- Nicotine-free policy—the use of nicotine products is prohibited throughout the hospital and all buildings on the Valley Medical Center campus and affiliated VMC clinics, including all entrances, parking lots, and vehicles located on VMC property. VMC offers classes to help employees quit smoking. Information about smoking cessation classes and resources is available in VMC's Online Quit Kit, or by calling 425.228.3440, ext. 2614.
We also offer these other great benefits
- Discounts on auto and home insurance
- Pet insurance
- Insurance for domestic partner
Vacation, holiday, and other paid time off