- At regular doctor visits, your doctor will weigh you, check your blood pressure, take urine and blood samples, and monitor baby's heartbeat. The doctor may also use sound waves to create a picture of baby (sonogram).
- Moms-to-be have lots of questions about childbirth and caring for baby. Help set your mind at ease by visiting The Birth Center and signing up for birth and parenting classes.
- Now's the time to make lifestyle changes for the better. The best rule of thumb is, if it's bad for you, it's bad for your baby. Cigarette smoke, alcohol, and drugs can harm baby.
- If you'd like help finding a physician, please call 425.656.INFO, option 1, or use Find a Doctor online.
- Valley's mom and baby rooms are where you give birth and start caring for your new little one, with help from our nurses. Our first-class security system helps everyone rest a little easier. For a tour, call 206.575.BABY.
- Check out Birth Prep classes and times. We offer a range of formats, including a 6-week series, a weekend class, or "just the facts" classes. Call 206.575.BABY.
- The health of you and your baby is our top priority. Please see our tips for
- If you want to make changes for a healthier lifestyle, Valley can put you in touch with community resources to help you deal with: