- Get plenty of rest to help yourself cope with these exciting changes in your body and your life.
- This is the best time to check with your health insurance company about your coverage.
- Mild to moderate exercise provides many benefits during pregnancy. To be safe, get approval from your physician before starting or continuing your exercise program.
- Although your body undergoes many changes as a normal part of pregnancy, be aware of warning signs in pregnancy that may need immediate medical attention.
- Take time to learn about the changes in your body and what you can do to cope with morning sickness and other discomforts of early pregnancy.
- If you have an existing condition such as diabetes, thyroid disease, or seizure disorder, you'll want to consult specialists who can provide advanced care for higher risk pregnancies.
- Valley Medical Center is a preferred provider for a variety of insurance plans. If you don't have health insurance, our financial advisors can help you arrange a payment plan or find out about financial assistance. Please call VMC Admitting at 425.228.3440, ext. 5745.
- The Fitness Center has a water exercise program designed especially for expectant moms.
- To help you at every step, we have tips to
- VMC's Maternal-Fetal Medicine Clinic provides advanced care for higher risk pregnancies. For more information, call 425.656.5520.
- Moms-to-be with diabetes or high cholesterol can get help tailored to their special needs at VMC's Diabetes Education & Nutrition Clinic. Call 425.656.5377 for details.