Valley Medical Center understands the exciting and uncertain times parents face as they embark on the journey through parenthood. It is our mission to be there with you every step of the way by providing the expertise of our staff and an invaluable array of services spanning from tummy to toddler. It’s called Pitter Patter and it’s an exclusive club offered to new and expecting parents by Valley Medical Center.
Program features include:
- A special collection of keepsakes & educational resources: Pre- and post-delivery delivery goodie bags, Caring for Baby book, The Parent Review e-newsletter, Text4Baby mtext message service, Affordable childbirth education, parenting, sibling prep & prenatal aqua therapy classes
- Free seminars and interactive events focused on raising awareness about nurturing happy, healthy families and family fun
- Birth Center & Level III NICU tour
- Pre-registration to expedite your delivery day admission process
- Specially-trained, experienced staff provide for all mother and newborn care needs: OB/GYN’s, midwives, laborists, maternal/ fetal medicine, neonatal & perinatal hospitalists, Neonatal Advanced Life Support-trained nurses, lactation specialists, newborn dietitian & pharmacists
- Outstanding, home-like amenities: All-private suites for labor, delivery and recovery with whirlpool tubs, room service meal delivery, wireless Internet access, comfy sleeper sofas for family members, DVD/CD player and much more
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit provides the highest level of care for the tiniest of newborns
- State-of-the-art infant safety security system
- CaringBridge.org, online communication support for parents of fragile or premature newborns
- Support groups for Parents of Babies, Parents of Crawlers, Parents of Toddlers
- Car Seat Safety Fitting program
- Bicycle Helmet Fitting program
- Bodyworks & childhood obesity programs
- Experienced pediatric staff: pediatric hospitalists, children’s therapy (physical and speech therapies), neurology, sleep medicine
- Primary, Specialty & Urgent Care Network
- Emergency Care & Level III Trauma Center
Tour VMC’s beautiful, state-of-the-art Birth Center
every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month at 1 pm
Expecting parents are encouraged to tour The Birth Center and Level III NICU and meet our experienced staff. Tours take approximately 1 hour and are held on the 2nd and 4th Sunday each month starting at 1:00 pm.
Registration is not required. Just show up.
Tour groups meet outside the double doors of the Birth Center, on the 2nd floor of the Main Facility. And, don't forget to pick up a registration form and schedule of upcoming Labor & Birth classes at that time.
Download our latest brochure by clicking here!
It's all in the delivery.
Become a Pitter Patter member today!
We believe that you and your newborn deserve the very best and Valley Medical Center is with you every step of the way. Join Pitter Patter today—it’s free and designed to make your childbirth and parenting experience wonderful, memorable and more informed. Apply online today.