Valley Medical Center understands the exciting and uncertain times parents face as they embark on the journey through parenthood. It is our mission to be there with you every step of the way by providing the expertise of our staff and an invaluable array of services spanning from tummy to toddler. It’s called Pitter Patter and it’s an exclusive club offered to new and expecting parents by Valley Medical Center.
Program features include:
- A special collection of keepsakes & educational resources: Pre- and post-delivery delivery goodie bags, Caring for Baby book, The Parent Review e-newsletter, Text4Baby mtext message service, Affordable childbirth education, parenting, sibling prep & prenatal aqua therapy classes
- Free seminars and interactive events focused on raising awareness about nurturing happy, healthy families and family fun
- Birth Center tour
- Pre-registration to expedite your delivery day admission process
- Specially-trained, experienced staff provide for all mother and newborn care needs: OB/GYN’s, midwives, laborists, maternal/ fetal medicine, neonatal & perinatal hospitalists, Neonatal Advanced Life Support-trained nurses, lactation specialists, newborn dietitian & pharmacists
- Outstanding, home-like amenities: All-private suites for labor, delivery and recovery with whirlpool tubs, room service meal delivery, wireless Internet access, comfy sleeper sofas for family members, DVD/CD player and much more
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit provides the highest level of care for the tiniest of newborns
- State-of-the-art infant safety security system
- CaringBridge.org, online communication support for parents of fragile or premature newborns
- Support groups for Parents of Babies, Parents of Crawlers, Parents of Toddlers
- Bicycle Helmet Fitting program
- Bodyworks & childhood obesity programs
- Experienced pediatric staff: pediatric hospitalists, children’s therapy (physical and speech therapies), neurology, sleep medicine
- Primary, Specialty & Urgent Care Network
- Emergency Care & Level III Trauma Center
Join Us for a Free Tour of VMC’s
beautiful, state-of-the-art Birth Center
Expecting parents are encouraged to tour The Birth Center and meet our experienced staff. Tours take approximately 1 hour and are held multiple times during the month. Registration is required. View the schedule and Sign up at valleymed.org/birthclass
During your tour, remember to pick up a registration form and schedule of upcoming Labor & Birth classes at that time.
Download our latest brochure by clicking here!
It's all in the delivery.
Become a Pitter Patter member today!
We believe that you and your newborn deserve the very best and Valley Medical Center is with you every step of the way. Join Pitter Patter today—it’s free and designed to make your childbirth and parenting experience wonderful, memorable and more informed. Apply online today.