Valley Medical Center, the District’s Healthcare System, is committed to providing access to safe, quality healthcare for the public. The District Healthcare System is integrated with UW Medicine and collaborates to ensure comprehensive, high quality, safe, compassionate, cost-effective healthcare is provided.
A regionally integrated health delivery system with the best quality, service, access, and people in the Puget Sound region.
- Enhance the quality of health services
- Maintain financial strength
- Position the district as an integrated healthcare delivery system and enhance services to the elderly
- Provide financial assistance and robust community outreach programs
- Expand access to care for the public
- Actively engage in physician recruitment to improve access to care
Learn about our Caregiver & Leader Commitment.