JOIN US! Thursday, July 16 from 9 – 10:30 AM
Presenters: Louis Lim, MD, and Maria Dakan, Occupational Health Services &
Mike Hori, MD, Infectious Disease Medical Director
Employers are invited to join Valley’s Occupational Health and Infectious Disease teams at this informational and resource-rich virtual Town Hall to discuss COVID-19 and its impacts on the workplace.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a devastating impact throughout much of the world. Valley recognizes it has also had a profound effect on our local business and workers. As a hospital that was on the front lines of COVID-19 response back in March and April, this Town Hall led by Louis Lim, MD, Occupational Health, and Mike Hori, MD, Infectious Disease Medical Director, will be informed by Valley’s own experience and knowledge gained by working through the extraordinary uncertainty and evolving guidance of this novel pandemic.
We realize there are questions and concerns about COVID-19 and safety that employers are wrestling with. We will discuss key questions and concerns such as:
- When can I safely reopen?
- What do I need to do to keep my employees safe?
- What do I need to know about face masks?
- What should I do if one of my employees is exposed to COVID-19?
- When is it safe for an exposed employee to return to work?
- Should I screen my employees and if so, how?
- What resources would be most helpful for me as I try to navigate the pandemic?
We are here to help our community and our local companies get back to work safely and stay as healthy as possible.
For helpful resources and valuable FAQs for Washington employers, click here.