Children's Therapy: Parent Resource Newsletter
Attention Children’s Therapy Families:
Important notice regarding Children’s Therapy Telehealth visits.
Starting November 3rd, the way in which you access telehealth will change. We are excited to have Zoom telehealth fully integrated into MyChart! Please follow these steps to connect with your therapist for telehealth, as of November 3rd.
- Prior to your appointment time, log into MyChart.
- Go to your child's appointments under the appointment tab.
- Click on the appointment for that day.
- Follow the prompts.
- If you are having issues the following resource is available: MyChart and Zoom patient support line 1-833-615-3204
* Here is a document to show you how to get into your teletherapy appointment. Click here.
* Here is a video visual on how to get into your teletherapy appointment. Click here.
Have a great teletherapy visit! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Note: The Parent Resource Newsletter has been suspended during the Coronavirus pandemic. Please see COVID-19: What to Know about keeping safe and get suggestions on family activities during this time of social distancing.
If you are looking for more articles written by the Children's Therapy team, please click here.
Our quarterly e-newsletter keeps you current with what's going on that may be of interest to your family. We'll keep you up-to-date about resources and events in the area, while providing information about Children's Therapy policies and changes. Printed copies are also available at Children's Therapy.
We welcome your comments—please tell your therapist if you have any suggestions or input. Information about non-VMC sponsored events is for your consideration only: we cannot guarantee the accuracy/content of the listed events and services.
If your child is a patient of Children's Therapy, you may request a subscription to our e-Newsletter — Sign up here.