Due to COVID-19 outbreak we have closed the facility for independent exercise and are offering the following menu of services
Join the Challenge: We are launching the MyWellness Moves for Money Challenge. Lifestyle 365 participants will earn $50 off May dues! Any non 365 members will receive up to 50% off May dues. The Challenge will be to earn 8000 MOVES Click your home clinic location to see our leader board! Renton, Covington/Maple Valley
Workout of the Day: A workout posted everyday will not only get you moving, will help build healthy exercise habits in a unique and entertaining way. These daily workouts can be done without equipment and limited space, but you are welcome to use any equipment you might have! There will be 3 different levels of workouts to choose based on your ability and comfort level! Daily movement of some sort is vital to our well-being, especially now that we are limited in our travel. To get access to these workouts, we have created a short video about how to download the app and get started! Unleash the benefits of exercise through these simple to follow workouts! Programs are available through MyWellness. Reply to request instructions on setting up an account with your home clinic.
Virtual Group Fitness Classes: - Get the energy and interaction of a group class from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Based on demand and a slight change in our instructors availability, we have made changes to our schedule. Please email the class instructor which classes you’d like to be invited to.
1:1 Lifestyle Conditioning: available both in person and virtually – Want some personalized attention to help you figure out exactly what you need to reach your health goals? Lifestyle Conditioning sessions provide unique access to clinical exercise professionals, who's can help put together a comprehensive plan, provide movement corrections, and exercises to keep you motivated.
Virtual Well Coaching
sessions: 1:1 sessions providing an opportunity to approach these stressful times with a positive,
and productive mindset by creating an action plan to address more than just
your physical health, but things like creating a healthy eating regime,
sleeping patterns, relationships, managing stress and whatever else may be
applicable and helpful to YOU. Through short term and long term goal
setting, we can help facilitate behavior modifications due to these challenging
To get scheduled for any of the above services please email: FitnessCenter@valleymed.org
A Medically Based
...where Exercise is Medicine
Valley Lifestyle Medicine & Fitness Center is a medically based fitness facility applying evidence based practices to reduce risk factors and improve wellness. Our members benefit from state of the art technology, highly skilled and educated staff to provide real results. Our programs are designed to keep you engaged, motivated, and accountable.
With a team of degree and certified fitness professionals, we offer an integrated approach to your goals, including Functional Movement Screens, SMART Goal Setting and Biometric screening.
Our Network of medical professionals, such as Physical Therapists and Dietitians, work to ensure that your exercise prescription ties in seamlessly with the care directed by your health care professional.
The Fitness Center at VMC is not your average gym:
- State of the art technology: Your program is delivered through the TechnoGym Mywellness system.
- Our fitness facility uses Technogym equipment a market leader in the fitness and biomedical rehabilitation equipment industry. We have a full spectrum of their product line. Including traditional cardio and strength equipment and the Kinesis® system. Every Lifestyle 365 member receives a "Smart Key" that tracks your exercise, calories, and attendance. This key can direct your entire workout, prescribed by your wellness coach. Our TechnoGym wellness system allows you to access your account from any computer, smartphone or tablet. Other fitness tracking devices can be integrated with our wellness system to house all of your health and fitness information in one place.
- The Aquatic Center features a 25 yard therapy pool, which holds water therapy group classes, lap swimming, and water walking. The center also contains 2 steam rooms one of which is Eucalyptus scented to promote respiratory health. The most popular component of the aquatic center is the therapy spa. Maintained at 99° degrees with powerful jets to help relieve muscle aches and pains. Relax your body in a fun safe environment.
Fitness Center Facilities & Amenities
|| Locker Rooms
- 25 yard Lap Pool [85º]
- Therapy Pool [99º]
- Steam Rooms
- Water Walking and Swimming
- Digilock® Locker System
- Newly Renovated Private Showers
|Lifestyle Medicine Clinic
- Nutrition Services
- Physical Therapy
- Healthy Foundations Lifestyle Modification
- Technogym® Element+® Selectorized Machines
- Technogym®Excite+® Cardiovascular Equipment
- Technogym®Kinesis® Wall
- Olympic Strength Area
- Functional Training Equipment
||Fitness & Wellness Programs
- Aqua Zumba®
- Group Strength
- Water Fitness
- Biometric ScreeningLifestyle 365 Prescriptive Exercise
- Technogym® Equipment Orientations
- Personal Training
Your membership to the Fitness Center begins with your one-time Enrollment Fee ($75 individual1 / $37.50 Family Add-on2) that includes:
- Health Risk Assessment
- Technogym® Strength & Cardiovascular Equipment Orientation
- Enrollment fee is waived for:
- Physical Therapy & Nutrition Patients
- Annual Membership paid in full
- $51.50/tax monthly dues
- Full access to Valley Fitness Center,
including Gym and Pool
- Group & Water Fitness Classes
- Locker Room, Steam Rooms &
- $5 discount for Goldencare Members
- 1 month free if paid in full
- Click here for Enrollment Form
- Additional$39/tax per month
- Amenities of Basic Membership
- Full Fitness & Wellness
Assessment [one time $74 fee]
- Personalized Fitness Program based on
assessment and goals
- Quarterly reassessments &
Prescriptive Exercise Modifications
- Monthly Nutrition Workshops
- $5 monthly discount for Goldencare
- Enrollment Fee Waived
and 1 month free with 1 year paid in full
- Click here for more information
- Single Session: $65/hour, $35/half
- Six Pack [hour sessions]: $359
- Twelve Pack [hour sessions]: $659
- 10% Discount for Lifestyle 365 and
Healthy Foundations Clients
Guest & Drop-In Program
- Complimentary initial visit
- Guests of Members $10 each additional
visit, 2 visits per calendar year
- Drop In Visits $25
- Guests have full access to facility
and amenities for a full day
Check out our Fitness Center Classes
View our Group Fitness Class Schedule.