Physical therapy helps patients maximize their level of function and promotes wellness through improved strength, flexibility, quality of movement and decreased pain. Our experienced team of therapists are dedicated to helping patients define the goals that are most important to each individual and create a plan to achieve those goals.
The following physical therapy services are offered on an outpatient basis in the Northwest Pavilion on Valley Medical Center's campus:
- Orthopedic and sports medicine
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Pelvic dysfunction
Inpatient physical therapy improves a patient's functional level and ensures a safe and timely discharge from the hospital. Inpatient physical therapy services include the following:
- Acute orthopedic therapy for patients following joint replacement surgery, traumatic injury and other orthopedic surgery.
- Acute rehabilitation therapy for stroke, neurological, and head injury patients focusing on mobility, strength and endurance for functional activities.
- Acute general medicine therapy for oncology, arthritis, intensive care, and pre-rehab patients.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us