Lifestyle Medicine & Fitness Center
Take control of your health with medically- and evidence-based health and fitness programs tailored to you. Our proactive approach provides one-on-one and group coaching through a team of certified and licensed exercise specialists, nutrition counselors, and physical therapists who can help you live your healthiest life. Learn about our prescriptive exercise program, Lifestyle 365, and our flagship Healthy Foundations program that help you learn how to prevent disease and injury. Register today and Get Moving Toward A Healthier You!
Our free information session is offered online through Zoom. If you experience technical difficulties during the meeting, please call 425.690.3520 for assistance.
2021 Event Dates
HealthYCare: Get Moving Toward a Healthier You — Wednesday, April 7 from 5–6 PM | Register Now
Attend a FREE HealthYCare Session
Join us online for 60-minutes of information you can use to improve your health and be thoughtful, proactive healthcare consumer. You’ll also receive an overview of our Lifestyle Medicine programs including Healthy Foundations, Lifestyle 365, physical therapy and nutrition counseling, as well as specialized plans for those with pre-diabetes and diabetes.
Lifestyle Medicine is an evidence-based approach to preventing, treating, and even reversing disease by replacing unhealthy behaviors with positive ones—such as eating healthfully, being physically active, managing stress, avoiding risky substance abuse, adequate sleep and having a strong support system.
How you can benefit from Lifestyle Medicine:
- Allows your body to protect and heal itself by promoting healthful lifestyle choices
- Educates, guides, and supports positive behavior changes
- Focuses on evidence-based optimal nutrition, stress management, sleep and physical activity
- Encourages your active participation
- Treats underlying, lifestyle-related causes of disease
- Collaborative approach to help you follow medication plans and communicate changes in your overall health to your care team
- Your home and community environments are taken into consideration