Exceptional Opportunity – Now Hiring for a Wound Care Nurse
Practitioner– Full Time – Cover Letter Required
Valley Medical Center | Located in the City of Renton,
WA (Between Seattle and Tacoma)
Who Are We? UW Medicine | Valley Medical
Center has received many awards including recognition as one of the Best Places to Work. Modern
Healthcare has listed Valley Medical Center as one of the nation’s “Best
Places to Work in Healthcare.” Seattle
Business magazine names VMC the #1 Non-Profit in Washington for 2011, VMC’s
tenth consecutive year winning a Best Workplace award. 341 Acute Care Hospital,
Level III Trauma Center
What are we looking for in a Wound Care Nurse Practitioner?
Great Personality and Team
Player. Wound Ostomy Training/Experience
a Plus. Great support staff- 3 Clinic
Care Coordinators; 3 Medical Assistants; Front Office Support – Embedded
w/Rehab Services; Ostomies; diabetic ulcers; vascular insufficiency wounds;
collaboration with Ortho, general surgery, ED, OB. Ability to obtain a DEA with
full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice.
Schedule: Full-time – Outpatient Only
the Benefit Working Here?
- Generous benefit package
- No state income tax
- Not for Profit Hospital serving as one of the largest Public District Hospitals in WA
- Participant in the Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Affiliated with the University of Washington – Multispecialty
Medical Group; Focus on Evidence Based Medicine
- Awesome culture.
- CME Allowance
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance Covered
- EMR EPIC
Valley Medical Center offers much more
than a comprehensive, competitive compensation and benefits.There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding
yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and
sophistication of one of the country’s most livable cities, finding the perfect
urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second
nature. The South Side of Seattle (Renton)
allows you to enjoy a great northwestern lifestyle without the high prices and
traffic found in the heart of the metro.
- Strong school districts
- Close to downtown Seattle and Bellevue. Shop at the Bellevue
Square or Hang Out at Pikes Place Market.
- Magnificent views of Cascades and Mt Rainier. Do you like hiking?
What a hidden treasure.
- Close to Crystal Mountain resort (skiing)
- Amazing Community for Families
- On the shore of Lake Washington in the heart of Puget Sound
- Seattle Seahawks.
- Amazon, IKEA, Microsoft, Boeing, & Google. How Cool!