Valley Medical Center
400 South 43rd Street
PO Box 50010
Renton, WA 98055
Printable Hospital Campus Maps
VMC Campus | Visitor Map—1st Floor | Visitor Map—2nd Floor | Visitor Map—3rd Floor
Visitor Map—Floors 4 & 5 / Critical Care and Joint & Spine Center
Parking at Valley Medical Center's
Main Campus During Construction
To better serve our community and patients, Valley Medical Center’s main campus is expanding the North Parking Garage, then building a new medical office building. During construction, lot parking parallel to Talbot Road (Lot A) will be greatly reduced. The North Garage will remain open, with intermittent floor closures.
The South Tower Garage will be unaffected. All self-parking on campus is free and free valet parking is available in four locations.
Google Maps Guided Driving Directions
Places to Park
Emergency Room (ER)
- Valet park M – F, 5 am – 5 pm for free at hospital main entry
- Park in the underground South Tower Garage
- Use lot adjacent to ER entrance
Medical Arts Center (MAC)
- Please park in the North Garage
Talbot Professional Center
- Valet park M – F, 7 am – 7 pm for free at Talbot building east entrance
- Park in the North Garage
- Park in lot east of building
Valley Professional Center
- Valet park M - F, 7 am - 6pm for free at Valley Professional Center North
- Park in Lot A
Northwest Pavilion appointments
- Valet park M – F, 8 am – 5 pm for free at Northwest Pavilion entrance
- Use the west parking lot (Lot D)
- Volunteer Shuttle Service
Volunteer Shuttle Service
- If you need extra help getting to or from your car, call the Main Information desk at 425.228.3440, ext. 5191: Valley’s free, on-campus, volunteer-operated, shuttle service is available weekdays, 8 am – 4 pm.
Avoiding Construction Delays & Congestion
From the East
If you drive east up the hill on 180th/South 43rd Street and your appointment is in the Medical Arts Center, Valley Professional Center, Talbot Professional Center, Olympic Building or Northwest Pavilion: we recommend you turn right onto Davis Ave. S and drive through the tunnel on the right to enter the hospital campus.
From the West
If you’re driving west on SE Carr Road: take the first right after Talbot Road. The road behind the hospital loops around making it easy to get to the Olympic Building/Northwest Pavilion or enter the North Garage, avoiding the majority of the construction obstacles.