Appointments & Pre-registration
- Make an appointment: VMC clinic or the Breast Center
- Pre-register: hospital stay or outpatient procedure
Make an Appointment at a VMC Clinic
- You may walk into any VMC urgent care clinic. No appointment necessary. Check current wait times.
- Use MyChart: The fastest way to make an appointment at a VMC primary care or specialty care clinic is to schedule through your MyChart account. Click the MyChart button on the main navigation bar, or download the MyChart app to your iPhone or Android. (Be sure to select UW Medicine | Valley Medical Center as your MyChart provider when you install the app.)
- NOTE: If you don't have a MyChart account, you can sign up free for this useful patient portal to make appointments, send and receive messages with your provider, view your medical record, request prescription refills and more. To qualify for access, your provider needs to be a participating provider at Valley Medical Center or you must be an inpatient in our hospital. Learn more about MyChart.
- Don't qualify for a MyChart account? You can use this link to schedule an appointment at the Breast Center or call the clinic (you'll find a Clinic Directory here). To find a doctor who best fits your needs, call 425.656.INFO for assistance.
Pre-register: inpatient stays or outpatient procedures
Fill out and submit a Pre-Registration Form to register for any admission listed below or call 425.656.4071. To expedite your appointment or pre-registration request, please have your physician's and your insurance information available when you call. We value your privacy and will not use your personal information other than to schedule your visit. (Definitions of Commonly Used Terms).
- Ambulatory Treatment Unit
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Respiratory Care
- Rehab (PT, OT, ST, etc.)
- Sleep Center
- Wound Healing
Note: Some procedures require pre-authorization from your insurance company or making other financial arrangements in advance. Please Review pre-authorization requirements before scheduling.
Important Information to Know