Resources for Valley Medical Center Employees and Medical Staff
If you are not an employee or on the medical staff at Valley Medical Center, click on the Back icon of your web browser to navigate back to the home page of www.valleymed.org. You will only be able to continue beyond this page if you have a user account and login to the Valley Medical Center network.
If you are an employee looking for Leave-of-Absence resources, please click here.
Intranet & Web Email Login
Access for VMC employees and authorized users only. Note: Citrix Receiver is required to use this site. Don't have Citrix Receiver? Click here to install*.
Access STAT News, Provider Link, Care Pathways, and more.
Employee Health's COVID-19 symptom screening survey. After
completing this survey, Employee Health will contact you same day if your
survey is completed Monday through Saturday, between 7:00 AM-4:00 PM, and will
respond to completed symptom surveys on the next business day if completed
outside of those hours.
For after-hours screening,
contact 98point6 or schedule an Urgent Care Video Visit through Valley’sMyChart.
* For VMC Employees and Authorized Medical Staff
Intranet items currently available to all Valley Medical Center employees through web access:
- MyValley Intranet (access to Services for Employees, “This Week at Valley”, web email, and links to clinical and business applications)
Staff and Medical Staff remote access requires pre-setup. Setup cannot be done on demand, so must be scheduled in advance of when you will need to use it.
- Employee remote access requires manager approval before it can be setup. Have your manager request setup for you by calling the IT Service Desk, Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm, at 425-228.3440 ext 6200.
- Physicians may request access by contacting Medical Staff Services at 425-251-5138. Turn-around time to get a log-in is anticipated to be 7-10 days.
Remote Access Computer Requirements
- Windows 7 or greater, with Internet Explorer 10 or higher (recommend IE 11).
- Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) or greater, with Chrome or Firefox (Safari has known compatibility issues)
- Current version of Citrix Receiver; users of Windows 8 and higher should install from the Windows App Store. All others may download the installation package from http://www.citrix.com/receiver
- To ensure proper functionality add https://connect.valleymed.org to the Internet Explorer Trusted Sites list and valleymed.org to the Compatibility View Settings website list.
(This remote access option will not work for all employees. VMC IT provides limited support and trouble-shooting of home computers. Alternatively, you may access VMC systems through any VMC supported location and computer.)
Access and Use Policy
As an employee or member of the medical staff, your access and use of the VMC network and applications is based on your acceptance and compliance with the “Acceptable Use Policy”. By proceeding beyond this page to access the VMC network and systems, you are agreeing to the “Acceptable Use Policy” which can be found on "MyValley" under the IT Department Policies and Procedures page.