The strength of experience, teamwork and Caregiver & Leader Commitment guide our work at Valley Medical Center. From primary, urgent and specialty care to inpatient, outpatient and emergency care, each of our services bring unique strengths to the table. Together we share a singular goal of providing the finest care with the best technologies and resources available to benefit our community.
From leading-edge orthopedic procedures to a bustling Emergency Department and Level III Trauma Center, to delivering more than 4000 babies a year, Valley Medical Center is focused on innovative ways to care for people. Patients and employees alike. It’s all about creating a quality experience for each person we encounter along the way.
Common core values serve as a
constant reminder of our mission:
- Patient Safety: Providing consistent patient safety is our No. 1 priority—our ultimate responsibility is to do no harm and to safeguard our patients.
- Quality: We will deliver care and service with excellence in every aspect and detail.
- Compassion: With a caring heart, we are responsive to our community’s health needs and have empathy for their problems and concerns.
- Community-Centered: Our programs and services exist in response to our community’s needs and support optimum health.
- Respect: We treat all of our patients, visitors, medical staff and co-workers with dignity, understanding and honor.
- Teamwork: We work together as a team, helping each other, for the best possible outcomes for our patients, our community and our fellow team members.
- Innovation: We are always seeking new methods and approaches to take care of our community members and keep them healthy and strong.