View Your Medical History and Manage Your Health Online—
Save Time with MyChart!
MyChart is an online portal that offers personalized and secure access to portions of your medical record. Use it on your desktop PC or download the mobile app (iPhone / Droid).
- Review your Medical Record online including your health history, test results, current health issues, medications, allergies, immunizations and more
- Request prescription refills
- Send and receive secure messages with your provider and clinic
- Request and cancel appointments
- View After Visit Summaries (AVS)
- Connect with online bill paying
Sign Up Today — It's Free
Request an Activation Code to get started
Learn more about MyChart
Classes, Seminars, Support Groups, Free Clincs & Other Events
Register for any of our FREE interactive health seminars, community "Doc Talks," and screening events offered throughout the year.
Knowledge is the first step to a healthier you!
Maintaining the best health possible should be a priority. Give yourself a wellness advantage by keeping informed on health issues that matter most to you and your family. Get VMC's monthly 'Stay Healthy' evite delivered to your inbox to learn about upcoming free doc talks and seminars led by our expert physicians and healthcare specialists.
Research a topic in our health library
Interactive Symptom Checker
Symptom checker makes it easier to determine what to do when you develop medical symptoms.
Available for the iPhone and Android smart phones.
While it does not offer medical advice, symptom checker can help you understand potential causes, leading you through the decisions to make and the steps to take to feel better faster.
Symptom checker is available for both adults and children.
Research your symptoms.
Stay informed—health articles and services at Valley Medical Center:
- We Are Valley Blog—Subscribe now: weekly news digest with timely articles about:
Tour some of Valley Medical Center staff's favorite medical websites: